Performance Test Equip (ATEP)
Phoenix Industry solutions ( PIS) offers low cost Thermal Performance Test Equipment ( ATEP) used to Test the Performance of Heat Exchangers
ATEP is specially designed for measuring the Performance of Heat Exchanger Thermal Efficiency, Pressure Drop across the Heat Exchanger etc.
- Controls Input conditions such as Temperature , Mass Flow rate, Pressure etc
- Measures the Outlet Temperature, Delta Pressure and Efficiency with Less than 1 % variation.
- Low Energy consumption due to Recirculation of the Compressed Air.
Min Air Flow
Maximum Air Flow
Maximum Application Temperature
250 Deg C
The ATEP operates as below
The Performance Test Equipment is operated by flowing compressed Air at predefined Mass Flow rate and Temperature as per the requirement. Both the Flow & Temperature is controlled though Automatic Control System
Following Parameters are Measured
- Test Part Inlet Temperature
- Test Part Inlet Mass Flow
- Test Part Outlet Temperature
- Pressure Drop across Test Part.
The Thermal Efficiency is calculated by using the above measured parameters.
Click Here For More Details.